Children are invited to begin worship in the Sanctuary with their families each Sunday. Following the Children’s Sermon, kids are invited to the Family Life Center for music, a message, and hands on learning experiences. Children can be picked up in the Family Life Center immediately following the worship service. Kid’s Connection is every Sunday but communion Sunday when children are invited to learn and experience communion with their families.
Euless First has many wonderful opportunities for children, one such opportunity is Kid’s Worship Connection, a time for children to worship and learn together. However, there are times in the life of the church that we encourage children to stay with their families for the entire service. Why should children attend the worship service?
1. Our children are members of the covenant community, the church: Acts 2:42: Ephesians 10:24-25
2. Our children will be present in the midst of the means of grace:10:14; Matthew 28:19-20; Acts 2:42-47
3. Our children will be present in the midst of the entire congregation: Deuteronomy 31:9-13
4. Worshiping together as a family helps to counter the current trend in our societyof fragmenting our families: Exodus 12:1-28; Deut. 4:9-11; Deut. 6; Psalm 78;10:1; Nehemiah 12:43; Joel 2:12-17;16:33
5. Our children will learn the rhythms of church life